Monday, April 7, 2008

Crazy, busy

Life has been crazy, busy lately. I went to a week of advanced Java training. Then I was in another 2 weeks worth of training for the framework my company has purchased. During this time my eldest monkey boy turned 12. He has been signed up for his first ever overnight soccer camp. He got straight A's on his report card with the lowest grade being a 92, everything else 97 & up even got a 100 in Science! My youngest monkey boy got a 100 on his first TAKS test, straight A's on his report card with his lowest grade being a 96 there were a few 100's in there too. He also managed to put a gash in his knee which required a 2 hour emergency room visit and 11 stitches. So all this good behavior and one accident required lots of going out to eat and celebrating.

Last week I interviewed for a job that I have been waiting to come through for quite some time, since October. I heard from some of my co-worker friends that the hiring manager was quite impressed. I was supposed to hear back on Friday about his decision, but I'm still waiting.

I heard that on Wednesday there will be some BIG news within the company I work for. This will not be good, BIG news, rather bad BIG news in the form of layoffs, retirement packages, restructure, etc. So I'm waiting to hear about that too.

And for the final bit of information I'm waiting on...I'm again in the 2WW.

Good news is I'm on vacation while all this waitin' is going on. Sooo I went from crazy, busy to a screeching halt. I'm trying to enjoy the down time and not dwell on everything that's up in the air right now.

No comments: